What is Object Based Augmented Reality?
Simply, Augmented Reality transforms existing images or video by blending digital information to create a 3D image, appearing to the user as if it is in real life.
What is Imaginality Learning?
Designed to enhance students understanding of spatial, temporal and contextual information, Imaginality supports self-paced learning. Imaginality Learning uses a webcam and tangible paddles to control virtual 3D objects. Students can Investigate moon phases, build the anatomy of a flower or see how blood flows through a beating heart.
- Students can save still images and videos to integrate into other aspects of your curriculum including assignments and portfolios.
- Save time designing lesson plans and activities with custom made teacher worksheets.
- Appeals to audio, visual and kinesthetic learners.
- Challenge high achieving students.
- The virtual interaction helps students quickly understand complex concepts and achieve curriculum objectives faster.
- Use with digital white boards, single computers or computer labs.
- Maximise the use of school computers while encouraging sharing and teamwork.
- Students can even easily create modules and swap them with fellow classmates to encourage peer marking.
- Students can also share these images and videos with family and friends, or through social media.
- Use the images and videos to create posters and PowerPoint presentations.